About Me

My photo
It would probably be better for someone else to describe me cos I'm not very good at this bit, but I'll do my best! I'm currently studying for an English Literature and Language Degree with the Open University. It's hard work but good fun and I've made lots of online friends. I was diagnosed with ME in 2009 which made study extremely difficult, but with the help of an excellent tutor and great learning support team at the OU, I managed to complete the year. Since then I have carried on and learnt to cope , managing my studies around the ME. I have a WONDERFUL husband who looks after me and three beautiful cats who I couldn't live without!

Monday 24 October 2011

Oscar's Sonnet

CAT UNIQUE

His silky coat is nothing like before
On His chest His fur is soft as down
As He sits, He washes each perfect paw
His nose, His chin, His beautiful crown.
White bits always white; black bits always black;
Completely clean; nose to tail; front to black.
A small black patch beneath His little grin
Like God had splashed a paint spot on His chin.

The tear in His ear shows a battle scar
Which He wears with pride as the fields He roams,
His territory does not stretch very far
And He'll never wander miles from home.

As Every Other one who loves their own
My love for Cat Unique is mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment