About Me

My photo
It would probably be better for someone else to describe me cos I'm not very good at this bit, but I'll do my best! I'm currently studying for an English Literature and Language Degree with the Open University. It's hard work but good fun and I've made lots of online friends. I was diagnosed with ME in 2009 which made study extremely difficult, but with the help of an excellent tutor and great learning support team at the OU, I managed to complete the year. Since then I have carried on and learnt to cope , managing my studies around the ME. I have a WONDERFUL husband who looks after me and three beautiful cats who I couldn't live without!

Thursday 26 January 2012

Where does the time go?

Well 2012 has arrived and it's already nearly the end of January. Somehow the time just seems to fly by. Christmas seems so long ago now and it not long until Valentines Day. My Open University course starts next week and then it will be October before I know it as I'll be handing in a TMA (Tutor Marked Assignment) a month!

My husband and I have now been together for twelve years, although in April celebrate just four years of marriage. Still, there was a point when I (and quite a few others!) thought we wouldn't make it to the alter at all!

Yet despite time flying by so fast now, I think we all remember a time when we were kids, when time dragged on and we thought school would never end! Did time change? Did someone speed it up?!! I guess we just have to make the most of the time we have and cherish every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment